Your ‘brand’ affects:
1) Who you sell to
2) What you can sell
3) How much you can sell for
4) How frequently they buy
6) Your ability to do research & development
7) If you can move into similar or unrelated markets
8) Who comes to work for your company
9) How much you have to pay them
10) How long they stay for you
11) The way they behave in the office.
12) Whether other people respond when you contact them
If a brand affects those many things, how can you actually calculate the actual numeric value of that brand?